>>>>> Private Prelaunch (Newsletter & Website Members) Only<<<<<
TODAY IS THE DAY! The beginner’s fox course, templates, and exercises are available for you to purchase and ready to be viewed! I’m so excited and can’t wait for you all to see it!
Here’s how to get access to the course during this private prelaunch:
- Click Here to get access
- When you’re ready, click “Enroll”
- If you have an account, log in. Otherwise Create an Account.
- At the secured Checkout page, it should automatically give you $20 off and make it $27. That’s it!
ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS:
1. Is it possible to purchase the class now at the discount rate and do it later or do it more than once?
- Yes! You have lifetime access and you can print out the templates as many times as you want for your own use. So you can do it as many times as you want. Have fun! ??
2. Can I use my supplies?
- No worries, again! This course is set up for you to discover and learn with whatever paints you have. However, that being said – it will be easier for you to paint the fox if you at least have similar colors to mine. For the fox, I will only be using scarlet lake, cadmium orange, lemon yellow, burnt sienna, and finally winsor blue. These are all professional artist grade paints – but student grade colors are available in similar tones which I discuss in the workshop.
3. Can I watch your videos on the iPAD and paint at the same time?
- Yes! In the course under “Extra Resources” section, my husband (the more tech-y one) made a video demonstrating how to view the course with your iPAD. He walks you through step by step to make it as easy as possible.
There are many more questions answered on the sales page itself. But if you have questions that aren’t listed, feel free to ask me.
Otherwise I look forward to seeing you on the inside!
Can’t Wait to See You in the Workshop!