TODAY IS THE DAY! My first watercolor beginner tutorial – fox course, templates, and exercises are available for you to purchase and ready to be viewed! I’m so excited and can’t wait for you all to see it!
Here’s how to get access to the course during this private prelaunch:
- Click Here to get access
- When you’re ready, click “Enroll”
- If you have an account, log in. Otherwise Create an Account.
- At the secured Checkout page, it should automatically give you $10 off and make it $37. That’s it!
Here’s what a student of the watercolor beginner tutorial had to say:
ANSWERS TO QUESTIONS:
1. Is it possible to purchase the class now at the discount rate and do it later or do it more than once?
- Yes! You have lifetime access and you can print out the templates as many times as you want for your own use. So you can do it as many times as you want. Have fun! ??
2. Can I use my supplies in this watercolor beginner tutorial?
- No worries, again! This course is set up for you to discover and learn with whatever paints you have. However, that being said – it will be easier for you to paint the fox WITH TUBE PAINTS RATHER THAN PANS. Although other students have taken the course with pan watercolor sets and done quite well, it is easier to follow along with tube paints.
- THE COLORS I will be using are cadmium red, cadmium orange, lemon yellow, burnt sienna, and winsor blue (green shade) (but you can substitute a cobalt blue or any blue of your choice). In the course, I will guide you as to what colors work best together and how to blend these colors to create your fox.
3. Can I watch your videos on the iPAD and paint at the same time?
- Yes! In the watercolor beginner tutorial under “Extra Resources” section, my husband (the more tech-y one) made a video demonstrating how to view the course with your iPAD. He walks you through step by step to make it as easy as possible.
There are many more questions answered on the sales page itself. But if you have questions that aren’t listed, feel free to ask me.
Otherwise I look forward to seeing you on the inside!
Can’t Wait to See You in the Workshop!